Here are some questions that you can answer about my photo story! 1-What was the part that you enjoyed the best about my photo story?
2- Do you like the poem?
3-Did you think that my music went well with the pictures?
4-Did you enjoy my pictures?
5-Where do you think that I can improve?
6-Overall what did you think?
7- Out of 1-10 what would you give my photo story?
This is my final photo story!!! Enjoy! Lia xxx
3 comments:
Heyal!! Gabs here!
Your video was greati loved the part were it says p.s i miss you.
Which ofcourse meant i loved the poem. I loved your musci but i think it should have been a bit lower. I loved ur pics. I think you should turn down the volume for the music a bit lower. oVER ALL I THINK IT WAS GREAT1
so i would
give you 8 out of ten!
Hi lia!!!! To comment now:
1. The part was- P.S- I miss you!! that was so sweet!!!!
2. Yes your poem was totally cute!
3. Yes, but the volume was a bit loud!
4. Yeah, I did. they matched with the text.
5. You can improve on your music.
6. Your photostory was great!!!!!!!!
7. I would give you a 8-10!!!
Hi, Lia! Here is my opinion!
1.It was all really good!
2.It was interesting and enjoyable!
3.The music was supporting the poem in a really nice way!
4.Yes, they were good and they matched with the text!
5.I think that you could use better music!
6.It was cool! Good try!
7.I would give you 8-10!!!
Well done!!!
Post a Comment