Your photostory is ***** (5 stars) it's really nice Lia. I really enjoyed the poem. The poem was really cool! The music also fit into your poem really well! The pictures were really revealing, you had lots of work. Maby you could improove by making your music a bit quieter. Overall it was great. I enjoyed it a lot! I would give you a 9/10!
I really liked your photostory, i really enjoyed your poem but most of all i think the song chosen is so appropriate. it is just so perfect ! the only thing is that in some slides you can't hear you and in others you can't see the writing very clearly. overall i would give you and 8/10!
Hey lia! Your photostory was really good! The part that I enjoyed the most was the P.S. I miss you part! And, yeah I loved the poem! Your music deffinetly went well with the poem, but the thing that you could improve on is that the music could be lower in some parts! Overall I think it was really exellent! Overall, I give you 9 out of 10!
4 comments:
Your photostory is ***** (5 stars) it's really nice Lia. I really enjoyed the poem. The poem was really cool! The music also fit into your poem really well! The pictures were really revealing, you had lots of work. Maby you could improove by making your music a bit quieter. Overall it was great. I enjoyed it a lot! I would give you a 9/10!
Kika =)
I really liked your photostory, i really enjoyed your poem but most of all i think the song chosen is so appropriate. it is just so perfect ! the only thing is that in some slides you can't hear you and in others you can't see the writing very clearly. overall i would give you and 8/10!
Hey lia! Your photostory was really good!
The part that I enjoyed the most was the P.S. I miss you part! And, yeah I loved the poem! Your music deffinetly went well with the poem, but the thing that you could improve on is that the music could be lower in some parts! Overall I think it was really exellent! Overall, I give you 9 out of 10!
Lia,
Your PhotoStory was great. I really enjoyed it (even though it was a little sad).
Well done.
Ms. Dietrich
Post a Comment